CAREmart is a community project by FGT. We aim to reduce the food bill of needy families by 30%. If they were paying $300 a month; now they pay only $210!
A huge savings! Only essential items will be subsidised. These are things we cannot do without such as rice, sugar, salt, flour, washing detergent etc. Members and the public who are not eligible will purchase goods at market prices.
Address: 15, Jalan Tiara 2, Taman Perindustrian UEP, Subang Jaya, 47620
Phone: +603-8024-3501. E-mail: email@example.com
Hours: Mon-Sat: 8am- 6pm. Fri: Close at 8pm. Sun: 12.30pm-6pm
You can also save time by ordering in advance (via phone / e-mail) and pick up at the shop.
How you can be involved:
(1) Buy your groceries from CAREmart
(2) Bless someone with CAREmart gift vouchers of $10, $20 & $50
(3) Contribute to the Social Fund which is used to purchase groceries for those in dire needs
(4) Volunteer to man or help at the shop (arrange stock, clean items, check for expiry date)
(5) Volunteer for stock take (end June, end December)
(6) Help with deliveries (this is usually on week days)
(7) Be part of the visitation team to visit families in need – lend an ear, encourage them, offer practical help (once a month or more)
(8) Assist our worker on Sundays (once every 2 months, 2pm-6pm)
For futher inquiries, kindly contact Chin Chin at 03-8024-2270.